- Treat Phoma with 0.32 L/ha Proline275 when the 10-20% plants affected threshold is reached
- If the Phoma threshold isn’t reached then look to apply 0.46 L/ha Proline275 by mid-November for LLS control.
Trials have shown that using Proline275 to achieve good control of Phoma and LLS in the autumn can result in an increase in final yields.
- Choosing a product that has activity against both diseases is vital to provide the extra protection the plant needs to produce higher yields.
- Phoma and LLS cause the greatest yield loss to UK OSR crops according to the DEFRA OSR disease survey.
Maximise your returns from your OSR crops this season. Proline275 offers the best choice for OSR growers with its excellent control of both Phoma and LLS. Proline275 delivers the best margin over input cost on the market.
- Proline275 delivers a yield increase worth £96 /ha**
- Proline275 on average costs growers less per hectare than Refinzar.***
*AHDB fungicide performance in Oilseed Rape information sheet 46. **November future price £301 /t. ***Based on March 2016 webprice.
Fungicide Performance: Phoma
Fungicide performance against Phoma; mean of four experiments in 2014 and 2015 a) disease and b) yield. Two sprays applied: the first when 20-40% of the plants were affected and the second 6-8 weeks later.
Fungicide Performance: Light Leaf Spot
Fungicide performance against LLS; mean of four experiments in 2014 and 2015 a) disease and b) yield. Two sprays applied: the first when 20-40% of the plants were affected and the second 6-8 weeks later.