Redigo Pro ensures sound establishment in all varieties of winter and spring wheat, providing a healthy crop to build on for high yield potential. It is also suitable for durum wheat, winter and spring oats and barley, rye and triticale.
(Active substances: prothioconazole and tebuconazole)
Why Redigo Pro
Redigo Pro protects against all important seed- and soil-borne wheat diseases. Its two advanced actives work together by acting inside germinating seedlings.
- Seedling blight and stem base browning: improves the health of stem bases by reducing symptoms caused by Microdochium nivale and Fusarium spp.
- Loose smut: caused by Ustilago nuda fsp. tritici and U. avenae (U. nuda fsp. hordei in winter and spring barley)
- Seed- and soil-borne bunt: (infections of Tilletia caries)
- Blue mould: (Penicillium spp.)
- Ergot: reduces germination of treated ergot particles
- Leaf stripe: partial control of Pyrenophora graminea in winter and spring barley (not crops grown for multiplication)
Low application dose:
- 0.5 litres Redigo Pro per tonne of wheat seed; 0.67 litres per tonne of barley seed
Getting the best from Redigo Pro
Quality of application is crucial to making sure that you get the best out of Redigo Pro. Using a Bayer CropScience-approved treater will ensure that you receive the maximum benefit from your investment in the product.
Important things to remember
- Drill to a uniform depth (around 4 cm) and cover the seed by soil
- Always store Redigo Pro safely
- Clear up spillages immediately
Redigo Pro as part of a programme
Redigo Pro is the start point in your programme to control Fusarium diseases. To maximise its role in tackling Fusarium ear diseases, and ultimately minimising mycotoxins, use in a programme with a foliar fungicide such as Proline275 (prothioconazole).