(Active substances: prochloraz and thiram)
Agrichem HY-PRO Duet is a fungicide seed treatment for winter oilseed rape. It gives you control of the most important diseases including damping off diseases and Phoma.
Why Agrichem HY-PRO Duet?
Agrichem HY-PRO Duet delivers broad-spectrum disease control resulting in improved establishment and seedling health. A key strength of Agrichem HY-PRO Duet is the reduction of Phoma infection on the cotyledons and first true leaf.
- Excellent crop safety on all varieties of winter oilseed rape
- Improved seedling numbers and vigour
Getting the best from Agrichem HY-PRO Duet
Oilseed rape is commonly attacked by pests such as flea beetle and aphids during the establishment phase which are not controlled by Agrichem HY-PRO Duet and may reduce establishment.
Agrichem HY-PRO Duet is the start point of a Phoma protection programme and a timely Phoma foliar fungicide applied in the early autumn builds on this early protection.
Important things to remember
- Agrichem HY-PRO Duet-treated seed must not be broadcast or autocast
- Treated seeds must always be covered by soil
- Do not leave any seed available on the surface to wildlife – clear up spills
Agrichem HY-PRO Duet as part of a programme
Agrichem HY-PRO Duet gives protection against early disease infection only. So to continue the disease protection, a programme of sprays of Proline275 (prothioconazole) is recommended.