- What is Hamlet and why should I use it instead of Atlantis WG?
- How soon should you apply Hamlet?
- Can Hamlet be used to treat resistant black-grass?
- Should Hamlet be applied with a residual partner?
- Best Nozzles to use for Hamlet
- When to use Hamlet for black-grass control?
- Why use Hamlet for grassweed control?
- How to use Hamlet?
Darren Adkins, Bayer black-grass task force member is asked “What is Hamlet and why should I use it instead of Atlantis WG?” Hamlet is a new post emergence treatment available from Bayer this autumn. Its based on the same chemistry as Atlantis (mesosulfuron and iodosulfuron) but also contains DFF and is in a liquid formulation. This means that Hamlet offers between 5 – 10 percent better black-grass control compared to Atlantis.