- What is Hamlet and why should I use it instead of Atlantis WG?
- How soon should you apply Hamlet?
- Can Hamlet be used to treat resistant black-grass?
- Should Hamlet be applied with a residual partner?
- Best Nozzles to use for Hamlet
- When to use Hamlet for black-grass control?
- How to use Hamlet?
- Why use Hamlet for grassweed control?
Darren Adkins, Bayer black-grass task force member is asked “Should Hamlet be applied with a residual partner?” Darren says that Hamlet, which should be applied in the autumn period, should be treated no different to any other contact acting herbicide. We would always recommend that it is tank-mixed with an effective residual partner such as pendimethalin or a flufenacet based product as this will help control later germinating grass-weeds.” For the latest details on tank mixes visit our document store.