- What is Hamlet and why should I use it instead of Atlantis WG?
- How soon should you apply Hamlet?
- Can Hamlet be used to treat resistant black-grass?
- Should Hamlet be applied with a residual partner?
- Best Nozzles to use for Hamlet
- When to use Hamlet for black-grass control?
- How to use Hamlet?
- Why use Hamlet for grassweed control?
Ben Coombs, Bayer black-grass task force member is asked “can Hamlet be used to treat resistant black-grass?” As Hamlet is based on the same chemistry as Atlantis WG (mesosulfuron and iodosulfuron) it’s not going to bust resistance wide open it does offer between 5 and 10 percent better black-grass control than Atlantis. The reason for this superior control is due to the addition of a third active (diflufenican) and the better formulation which Hamlet offers. Because most of the resistance seen in black-grass is EMR type resistance and Hamlet gives better control of these strains it will provide a useful tool help farmers deal with resistant populations.